Our last release for 2005 features Milnor Modern, a refreshing and truly promisingly project based in Dessau, Germany; initiated and crafted by Nils Scheibe aka Treplec. Milnor has a strong focus on a style called "minimal.deep.freakin´techno" - a surprisingly concise and appropriate description that applies well to the labels output. Also the tracks on this exquisite mini compilation are taking the listener on a truly intense and freaked out mission between subtle, yet funky grooves and more repetitive structures all covered by sophisticated arrangements and inventive sound designs.
With crazed love for detail, this collection not only melts six unique, almost unusual approaches. It also delivers a couple of forceful musically statements, done by an eclectic global roster of artists from diverse musical backgrounds whose only commonality seems to be the passion for a pulsating and constantly redefining genre.
For more detailed information about the contributing artists follow the links below.
» Sebastian Russell // Milnor Modern, ...
» The Suffragettes // Milnor Modern, Fenou, Goosehound, Unfoundsound
» Dubnoodles // Milnor Modern, Fettton Music, Rundlauf
» Bruno Pronsato // Orac, Telegraph, Philpot, Adjunct
» Ditch // Minibar, Microcosm Music, Traum
» Johan Fotmeijer // Mitek, Boxer, Mille Plateaux, Gastspiel
- 00 . download coverart by Christian Meinke (pdf/3,66mb)
- 01 . Sebastian Russell - Funny Like I'm A Clown (7,8mb)
- 02 . The Suffragettes - Rikuson (11,7mb)
- 03 . Dubnoodles - No Problem (12,1mb)
- 04 . Bruno Pronsato - Seria Suerte (14,0mb)
- 05 . Ditch - Aloud (13,7mb)
- 06 . Johan Fotmeijer - Tropiq (12,3mb)
- 00 . download whole release as zip.file (68,23mb)